011 - Gummy Gummy Gummy Gummy
Some unique listener feedback, Fallout 4 mod support, Fream's contest, major GS milestones. BONUS Life Is Strange Spoilercast after the main show.
Show notes are available on http://www.zedtozed.com/
Please give us a rating or review in your favourite podcast application, it will really help us spread the word and make the show a success!
Contact us on Twitter @zedtozed, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or post on zzUrbanSpaceman's blog on True Achievements. We'd love to hear from you! Also check out the Zed to Zed Podcast Leaderboard.
Opening/closing music: "Jive Bot" by Jake Kaufman from the game Mighty Switch Force! developed and published by WayForward Technologies
Break music: "Game Cool Dubstep Mode Logo" by Sparximer
Gamerscore Boot Camp music: "Tally Screen" by Jake Kaufman from the game Mighty Switch Force! developed and published by WayForward Technologies
Record Scratch sound by luffy
I Am a Gummy Bear (The Gummy Bear Song) [Party Pop Remix] by Gummibär
All audio production and podcast backend support provided by Tarragon Allen.
Show notes by Tarragon Allen and Jo Carter.
Brandon Fream aka "Freamwhole" - TrueAchievements - Xbox
Tarragon Allen aka "zzUrbanSpaceman" - TrueAchievements - Xbox
Randy aka "Crandy" - TrueAchievements - Xbox
Jo aka "angelsk" (in the Spoilercast and the show notes) - TrueAchievements - Xbox
0:00:00 - Intro
0:11:06 - Listener Feedback
- Thanks for listening and sending in your feedback!
- yellow lego guy; Spazpol; Kez001; Beg Ell; Buckmarley155; Facial La Fleur; MclovinLegend; Jawelin; Mighty Mango; NBA Kirkland; Razzourus; Cky616craig1; NexusPlexus; Xtowers; Jo's Mum!; Weasel Pizza; Johnny Zarpentine @Jzarp43; Dan Taylor @GodOfCyanide; Craig Waddington @craigkilldya; Rich Stone aka TrueAchievement @richstone99; Frank Hardy @HardyFrank of the Cult of Frank
- What does happen after the tutorial in Avatar? Has anyone actually played the whole game?
- Reformatting of the gamerscore bootcamp - Twitter Poll
- The Potentially Endless Bean Dive has passed the 3 year mark! Wow. MADeyePadEYE, Montana97 and seamonkeypowder are still going strong.
- People like Jo :) Jo is happy.
- We want the dream of being able to 100% even if we don’t ever reach it. However, is this a good reason not to start a game? There is no wrong way to play. We all have scars. But we hate price gouging content - and we don’t want to support those games (e.g: Call of Duty and $15 map packs), especially if we’re going for achievements; however, if you put 100s of hours into it, then it’s worth it for you (Thanks Big El for the discussion point).
- Re: last week’s video game movie discussion - I like the Mario movie (Jo), controversial, I know - but so bad it’s good :)
- Sausage weekend….. okay…..
- Far Cry the Movie
- Screencheat (or screen peeking) - cool concept for a game (discussion re: Goldeneye, Oddjob was too small)
- My favourite movie tie-in video game is the LEGO Movie Videogame :) (Jo) - “Everything is awesome” - spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!
- Quantum Break has gone gold - play it on April 5th (hopefully)
0:50:57 - Recap
- ROBLOX (for the daily)
- Layers of Fear (4 pairs of pants scary) - BethBear guide on TA
- Bioshock 2 (KO) MP
- Zheroes (RARGH!)
- Bioshock 2 (KO) MP
- ROBLOX (for the daily)
- Killer Instinct
- Perfect Dark Zero (in Rare Replay)
- Flight Control in Airplane Mode
- Pool Pro Online 3
- GRAW (DRINK!)
- Wolfenstein (360)
- Tarragon and Randy rant about how bad Windows Phone is. If you reset it, then you can’t access anything you had saved on an SD card (bad!) #crandysrants #tarrysrants
- Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime (for the Achievement Scavenger Hunt this week) with his 7 year old son
- ROBLOX (20 days complete)
- Destiny (Titan Mastery) - completing Feb monthly goals
- Losing a streak is officially "Pulling a Fream"
- Abandoning monthly goals for the show
- However, Brandon is planning on finishing 2 Kinect Fun Labs (inc Avatar Kinect) and Wreckateer (DLC and Goblins), and AC: Revelations inc the Lost Archive #marchgoals
1:06:43 - News and Talking Zeds
1:35:42 - Shovelware Cemetery
1:54:31 - Backwards Compatibility
1:55:47 - Knobs and Discos
- Halo 4 Challenge related achievements are (hopefully temporarily) discontinued - server is down for challenges - affects:
- Game delay: Assetto Corsa, pushed back to June
01:57:18 The Zombie News Corner
2:01:27 - Outro
2:06:29 - Life Is Strange Spoilercast
Glossary of Xbox Gamerscore and achievement jargon and terms: http://zedtozed.com/xbox-gamerscore-and-achievement-glossary